May 16th ~ IPMS Tyneside announce the Northern Scale Model Show

Started by Aircav, May 06, 2010, 02:00:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

To be held at the Temple Park Centre, John Reid Road, South Shields, Tyne & Wear NE34 8QN open from 10am - 4pm
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Mossie

I've been wanting to go to the Northern show for the last few years, but I can't make it this year either! :banghead:  Have a good time all. :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Geoff

lenny100

its the only show i dont have to get out of bed at some god early time, its only 30 mins from my house , so i will be there
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

Martin H

Ill be there, ive just had the final conformation by E mail that we have a stand.
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

JayBee

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Martin H

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Aircav

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

NARSES2

Well having flown in from a lovely warm, sunny Spain to a damp, cold Tyneside, I'll be there ! Nothing for stand as I fairly obviously couldn't take it to Spain and back  :banghead:

See you Sunday

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Aircav

Quote from: NARSES2 on May 14, 2010, 02:32:19 AM
Well having flown in from a lovely warm, sunny Spain to a damp, cold Tyneside, I'll be there ! Nothing for stand as I fairly obviously couldn't take it to Spain and back  :banghead:

See you Sunday

Chris

What do you mean cold?, its warm today  ;D

Sir Sydney Camm

van883

Have a great time everyone-I am going to Duxford airshow.

Van