Celebrity Airliner Idea

Started by Cobra, May 06, 2010, 01:36:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobra

Hey Guys, just had an Idea:What If Celebrities like Madonna,Donna Summer,Etc. had their Own Airliners Custom Painted for Them? Can Picture someone like Marilyn Monroe,Christina Aguilera,or Lil'Kim Arriving @ Heathrow,Paris,Etc. in Their own Airliner? i was partly inspired by John Travolta having his own Airliner. Think this is a WHIF worth looking at? Thanks for looking.Dan

pyro-manic

Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Radish

And Led Zeppelin had their 707... :thumbsup:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Radish

I think someone did the decals for the Iron Maiden one.

The Beatles would, of course, travelled by sea in their Yellow Submarine....aarrgghhhh....I loathe that song.

Mossie

We four lads from Liverpool are
John in a bus
Paul in a car
George on a scooter beeping his hooter
following Ringo Star!

To the tune 'We three Kings'.
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Daryl J.

Trump and Hef have had their flying machines at PDX.   

dragon

I suppose it is okay as long as it is not AUSTIN POWERS' 747.
:cheers:
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

Cliffy B

If anyone feels like cutting up some mirrors they could make a Liberace jet  ;D
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

Radish

Just imagine the decoration on a Rocky Horror Tour aircraft :drink: :party: :party: :thumbsup: :wub:

GTX

Quote from: Radish on May 08, 2010, 02:47:47 AM
Just imagine the decoration on a Rocky Horror Tour aircraft :drink: :party: :party: :thumbsup: :wub:

I'm afraid to...

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

Cliffy B

You're not alone Greg... *shudders*
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous

dragon

Quote from: Radish on May 08, 2010, 02:47:47 AM
How does one paint "Fishnets" on the landing gear? :unsure:
"As long as people are going to call you a lunatic anyway, why not get the benefits of it?  It liberates you from convention."- from the novel WICKED by Gregory Maguire.

"I must really be crazy to be in a looney bin like this" - Jack Nicholson in the movie ONE FLEW OVER THE CUCKOO'S NEST

Daryl J.

Landing gear!???!??   The whole fuselage is a fishnet leg.    :blink: :blink: :blink:  757 or 737-800 for the lithe type, 767s and A380's for the, well,  ''more normally proportioned'' types.  

:blink: :blink: :blink: regarding the visuals,
Daryl J.

[Edit]  Will happily delete post if deemed necessary...... :thumbsup:

lancer

But wouldn't the corset around the fuselage be a bit drag inducing?? Although god only knows what the crew uniform would be like!!!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die