Flakpanzer T-70(r) mit SdAnH (0)

Started by Gunbird, May 02, 2010, 10:35:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunbird

A lot of words for a small vehicle  :lol:

Crikey, just realised I've been lurking for almost 2 years now since my last post :S

Another small wargaming adition for my collection, this time for the Eastern Front, 3 old bangers combined. Seperate crew (3) to be added later. Unusual for me is that the gun is fixed in place, but due to the thin barrel that seemed safer to me (I always prefer to have my guns movable). Made this after reading that the Germans had modified 1 T-60 with a 2cm gun, so why not a T-70 as well?

Brittania T-70 without turret, SGTS' MESS 2cm FlaK 30 and SHQ trailer. 1/72 scale.

Gun detail:

Trailer:

tanktastic43

JoeP

Very interesting, and realistic!  :thumbsup:
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Scooterman

I don't normally dig things that crawl or roll, but that is completely KILLER and quite plausable too!!!    :thumbsup:

cthulhu77

very great idea, and fantastically completed !  :cheers:

MAD

Some crews positioned on the gun would make your work sweet!
If only for a couple of photos!!

M.A.D

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Gunbird

Quote from: MAD on August 14, 2010, 03:18:18 AM
Some crews positioned on the gun would make your work sweet!
If only for a couple of photos!!

M.A.D

Sorry MAD, it is either on or off, I have no spare crew anyway and I never get back to a model once it is finished. I do it on occasion, but none of those will be Whiff's.