Letov NS-240C Czechoslovak Air Force (Revell 1/72)

Started by ujik, May 01, 2010, 01:09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ujik

Hi all :cheers:, after some time adding his last completed model, night fighter Letov NS-240C. It was originally Arado Ar-240C from Revell. Camouflage is the author of karlik http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php?action=profile;u=4206and again I thank him for that :bow:. Model built without modifications, only the radar antenna is the Me-262 (I lost the original), drop tanks of F-86 and exhausts from Do-335

beowulf

.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

Ian the Kiwi Herder

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

John Howling Mouse

Very professional work...love the subdued roundels, perfect for a nightfighter scheme.   :bow:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

comrade harps

Whatever.

rickshaw

Always like the look of the Ar240.  Pity Green in "Warplanes of the Third Reich" says it was such a dog.  Interestingly in the book I have on the Me110/210/410 which uses the original RLM minutes to tell the story of those aircraft, Milch was very supportive of the Ar240 - right up to the end, preferring it over the Me210/410 and wanting to see it enter production.  However that might just have been Milch's personal animosity towards anything that had been touched by Willy Messerschmidt.  ;)
How to reduce carbon emissions - Tip #1 - Walk to the Bar for drinks.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ujik

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones