Mercedes Benz G4 /W31

Started by su27rules, April 26, 2010, 11:03:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

su27rules

"Rommel¨s Lost Surf Rod"

1:72 Hasegawa Mercedes Benz G4 / W31......hand brushed with MM acryls......

Hobbes

Wow. Well done, especially at that scale. The designer of the G4 would be spinning in his grave if he could se what had become of his beautiful machine, though...

ChernayaAkula

Lt. Col. Killgore: "Charlie don't surf!"
Su27rules: "Yeah, but Erwin does!"  ;D
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

buzzbomb

Scooterman

Quote from: ChernayaAkula on April 26, 2010, 03:52:26 PM
Lt. Col. Killgore: "Charlie don't surf!"
Su27rules: "Yeah, but Erwin does!"  ;D

I was just thinking something similiar!!!

philp

I like it.

Just a couple days ago I was looking at my Rommel's Rod kit and thinking I need a second one.  Trade out the tracks for wheels (like yours) and paint it up in either Panzer Grey or Black staff car color.  Just to be different.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Taiidantomcat

Quote from: philp on April 26, 2010, 09:48:51 PM
I like it.

Just a couple days ago I was looking at my Rommel's Rod kit and thinking I need a second one.  Trade out the tracks for wheels (like yours) and paint it up in either Panzer Grey or Black staff car color.  Just to be different.

I like that Idea  :cheers:

And Su this is a great model I didn't realize just how tiny it was until I saw that lighter next to it. Jaw dropper with excellent detail  :bow:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Joe C-P

In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.