Extension until May 16 ...

Started by jcf, April 25, 2010, 10:01:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jcf

May 16, 1945 was the day the German forces on the Channel Island of Alderney surrendered.

So use the time wisely, because on that day its tools down and hands up.  ;D

Taiidantomcat

Quote from: joncarrfarrelly on April 25, 2010, 10:01:58 PM
May 16, 1945 was the day the German forces on the Channel Island of Alderney surrendered.

So use the time wisely, because on that day its tools down and hands up.  ;D

LOL Thanks Jon!
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Weaver

The Master Race should be efficient enough not to need extensions.... ;)
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

proditor

AWESOME!!  Okay, that should be ample time to finish my flying battleship.  :)

Slerski

Hiya !! I can finish my two project when my mission ends  :thumbsup:
« Le MAGIC, c'est fantastique !! » [Sgt Vincent D., FAF armourer]

« Un Pétaf qui s'ennuie est un Pétaf dangereux... »

beowulf

thanks but dont think i will need it.......rushed to get my Dornier Trugbild finished in time, another 2 days should see it done   :rolleyes: :rolleyes:  ;D ;D ;D
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

PR19_Kit

Phew, at least I have a faint chance of doing the Bv P.111 then. Otherwise there'd be NO chance.  :banghead:
Kit's Rule 1 ) Any aircraft can be improved by fitting longer wings, and/or a longer fuselage
Kit's Rule 2) The backstory can always be changed to suit the model

...and I'm not a closeted 'Take That' fan, I'm a REAL fan! :)

Regards
Kit

lancer

Great! Now all I gotta do is to work my airbrush properly so I can get a decent squiggle camouflage on it
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Gondor

glad there is an extension, pity I need it to last until 2011 though. My BV 245 will be finished though, might have a new constructor as I was told it looks a lot like an Arado 583.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....

comrade harps

Seems appropriate for an alternative Opertaion Iron Hammer entry, as the mission was prone to so many delays the airfields were over run by the Red Army before it could be mounted.

The Mistel 4S is, by the way, finished, I just have to write it up and post the piccies.
Whatever.

kitbasher

Thank you, o kind one - might just manage it!
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

sotoolslinger

I amuse me.
Huge fan of noisy rodent.
Things learned from this site: don't tease wolverine.
Eddie's personal stalker.
Worshippers in Nannerland

Cliffy B

So are we going until midnight on Sat or Sun?  I'm nearing the end but knowing the exact finish line will help me plan out tomorrow  ;D
"Helos don't fly.  They vibrate so violently that the ground rejects them."
-Tom Clancy

"Radial's Growl, Inline's Purr, Jet's Suck!"
-Anonymous

"If all else fails, call in an air strike."
-Anonymous