What If GB on Britmodeller

Started by Ian the Kiwi Herder, April 22, 2010, 11:09:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian the Kiwi Herder

I take-it most here have seen this - some familar names on the list of participants. Wonder how many of the fifty-odd will actually build what they say ??  :wacko:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=44673

I'll be building mine in that timeframe anyways so no probs for me.

Ian

"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

beowulf

hmmm....i have a grand total of 25 posts in 18 months at BM........ never felt comfortable there for some reason.........might just have to join in tho  :lol:
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Me neither - well not anymore, anyways - some good folks over there though, as long as you dont get swept-up into the personality politics - too many folks taking themselves waaayyy too seriously. Never, ever found that here....  :wub:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

beowulf

Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on April 22, 2010, 03:51:24 PM
too many folks taking themselves waaayyy too seriously.

nail on the head time  :thumbsup:

for me model making is fun.....i cant take it seriously.......those who make it the be all and end all just make me laugh......i have joined loads of model forums, only post on two tho......here and another even more laid back one  :mellow:
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

Taiidantomcat

Im in thanks for the heads up Ian!
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Green Dragon

I'm already signed up for it. Was going to do my Canard B-29 in 1/144th scale but I've started it over here coz I couldn't wait til July in case the Modelling Mojo left me! Have to think up something else.

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

philp

I am still trying to figure out what to make for it.  It starts just before the Nationals so can't do anything I was planning on getting done for that.

Maybe if those decals make it Ian, I will try that one.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies