USCG Dolphin Crashes in Lake Huron

Started by Captain Canada, April 21, 2010, 05:20:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Happened last night while training with the small boat from the station at Port Huron, about 15 kms. North of the bridge. All three crew quickly recovered, worst injury a broken jaw. Sounds like they're going to recover it today, so I'll try and get some pics.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Captain Canada

No doubt. They finally fished the poor bird out and have taken it down to NC for the investigation.....
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

anthonyp

Like I said, my dad knows the co-pilot that was on the flight, and she's been unreachable since the accident, due to the investigation.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Just call me Ray

Quote from: anthonyp on May 02, 2010, 08:09:09 PM
Like I said, my dad knows the co-pilot that was on the flight, and she's been unreachable since the accident, due to the investigation.

Is she ok at least? How's she doing?
It's a crappy self-made pic of a Lockheed Unmanned Combat Armed Rotorcraft (UCAR), BTW
Even Saddam realized the hazard of airplanes, and was discovered hiding in a bunker. - Skydrol from Airliners.net

anthonyp

They all survived with relatively minor injuries, but the investigation is ongoing.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Just call me Ray

Well that's good at least.

Were these younger or older pilots anyway? I don't know if they thing inexperience was a contributing factor?
It's a crappy self-made pic of a Lockheed Unmanned Combat Armed Rotorcraft (UCAR), BTW
Even Saddam realized the hazard of airplanes, and was discovered hiding in a bunker. - Skydrol from Airliners.net