looking for a canberra with a hull

Started by Black Knight, April 19, 2010, 01:23:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Knight

as seen in MartinH's thread in 1/72 for a reasonable price.

:tornado:
As The Dark Master rests, the Black Knight protects the New Commonwealth.

Aerotech, Keeping you ahead by any means.

Tojo633

Hi
Get in touch with TSR Joe, he may want a swap for one but thats who you need to ask as he created the masters but you need to see if he can cast one up for you. Depends on the state of the mould but mind the resin is fairly heavy as well.
Cheers
Sandy

Black Knight

Thanks Sandy, i've just sent a pm now  :thumbsup:

Black Knight

Hobbes

Tojo633

Black Knight

Do fish swim? is the Pope ........? Yes but it depends on the subject matter and the state of the moulds, but he may swap or sell you need to contact him. If you have any goodies he may need you can swap but he may have to charge so get in touch and see what he says.
Cheers
Sandy

Black Knight

Thanks Sandy, messaged him after your first reply but still waiting for a response.

TsrJoe

hi there, just dug out the mould, ill check its condition and see if i can cast one up this week

cheers, Joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)

The Wooksta!

Any chance of doing an extra one?  ;D  Still wanting to do an RAF Rescue one in overall Trainer Yellow.
"It's basically a cure -  for not being an axe-wielding homicidal maniac. The potential market's enormous!"

"Visit Scarfolk today!"
https://scarfolk.blogspot.com/

"She's died?!?  Then how's she meant to get the shopping home?"

The Plan:
www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic

TsrJoe

no probs chaps, iv poured one this morning, ill do a few more over the next few days too

cheers, Joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)