Looking for Trumpeter JL-8 (K-8 Karakorum)

Started by Aircav, April 13, 2010, 01:39:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

Has anyone in the UK seen the Trumpeter 1/72 Chinese JL-8 (K-8 Karakorum) in their area lately as I'm after two.
Thanks
Steve
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

chrisonord

Have a look on transportmodels.co.uk it is my LMS they have had at least one of these as I have seen them there.
If you see it on the web site let me know, and I will drop in and get it for you, or both if they have more than one. I get 10% discount also, and I can post them to you if you want.
Cheers,
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Aircav

Many thanks for the offers Chaps but I picked two up from Jamieson's Models at the Perth show.  :thumbsup:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

chrisonord

Thats good then,
They look to be a nice kit,worthy of making into a CAS/COIN aircraft.
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Howard of Effingham

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 27, 2010, 04:02:36 AM
He just has to build them now  :wacko: ;D

and have both ready for SMW2010 as well.  :wacko:  ;D
Keeper of George the Cat.

NARSES2