Cosford 2010 - the Photos

Started by NARSES2, April 12, 2010, 06:26:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NARSES2

Here's the photo's I took at Cosford. If I've missed anybody's out I apologise. Great show, great company, thanks lads  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Quite a bit of new stuff on display
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

NARSES2

Nev's pink elephant made a few peoples day and I think I had one guy going with my tale of German industrial shortages, red primer and the bucket of whitewash used to eke it out  ;D

NARSES2

NARSES2

NARSES2

I kept looking at the Sea Javelin in this group and thinking "what's so Wiffy about that Sea Vixen " ... Duhhhh  :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

NARSES2

Every show needs raspberry ripple and custard  :thumbsup:

NARSES2

The infamous PR19 makes this group and I heard one guy explaining to another what engines "the real one used"  ;D :wacko:

NARSES2

An ASAT armed TSR2 made an appearance at Cosford quite close to the real one  ;D

NARSES2

Some Scandanavian wiffery and the SAS... get the link  ;D

NARSES2

NARSES2

Finally "The Hand Of Odd" and some nice Panzer 46 on the Stafford stand (Rad's care home away from home  ;D) The Union Jack camo on the E-100 was very subtle, stands out much more in the photo then in real life

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

van883

Thanks for the pics Chris-i had a great day too-so much so I forgot to take lots of photos!

Van

nev

A wide shot of the SIG stand.  L-R:  Martin H, NARSES2, PR19 Kit, Aircav (what happened to the pinkteam?)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May