Correct FS/BS paint code needed

Started by Aircav, April 05, 2010, 10:24:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

Hi All
I'm currently building the Naughty pigs from the Shaun the Sheep Landrover kit and wondered does anyone know the right shade of pink for them, Airfix gives a paint mix but it doesn't look right, can anyone help please ?
Thanks
Steve
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

NARSES2

April Fool's was last week  ;D

When I built them for my mates 4 year old I used RAF PR Pink from Xtracolour, looked the right shade of porcine pink but why don't you do them as Gloucester Old Spots or something ? Black and white...easy  :wacko:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

Depends on what you mean by 'BS' in the title! :wacko:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

JayBee

Welcome back Radish, you are clearly perfectly sane :wacko:

Jim
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

NARSES2

Quote from: JayBee on April 06, 2010, 06:43:39 AM

Jim

Uhh ? Whats Rad got to do with this ?  :banghead:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

lancer

why paint them pink at all? This is a wiffing site, paint them any colour and wiff them, then give them a name based on the colour. The Durham red for instance or the Derbyshire purple - In honour of Rad's current hairstyle.. :lol: :lol: :thumbsup:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

JayBee

Quote from: NARSES2 on April 06, 2010, 07:33:37 AM

Jim

Simples, Chris.
Anyone who asks about the correct FS/BS numbers for painting pigs, makes Terry look positively sane. :rolleyes:

Jim
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Aircav

Quote from: JayBee on April 06, 2010, 08:01:09 AM

Jim

Simples, Chris.
Anyone who asks about the correct FS/BS numbers for painting pigs, makes Terry look positively sane. :rolleyes:

Jim

You talking to me ?  ;D
Actually, I'm thinking at least one will be a Pigus Germanicus but I also like the look of the Gloucestershire Old Spot and the Oxford Sandy & Black does have a very nice camo patten.  :thumbsup:
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

NARSES2

Quote from: JayBee on April 06, 2010, 08:01:09 AM

Jim

Simples, Chris.

Jim

Right  :thumbsup: