Spanish Civil War GB Rules

Started by Brian da Basher, March 31, 2010, 05:16:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian da Basher

Here are the rules as set down by el Caudillo, Overkiller:

1. GB runs from April 1 to July 1, 2010 with a possible two week extension.

2. Any and all subjects are eligible, thus armour, ships and aircraft are eligible.

3. A broad timescale of 1936-1966.

4. Partitioning Spain into Republican and Nationalists states and foreign forces intervening in the conflict are allowed.

5. All decisions of the GB Moderator regarding eligibility, the rules and a GB extension are final.

6. There is no Rule #6, there never has been a Rule #6 and there will never be a Rule #6.

7. Finished builds are to be posted up in a "Finished Builds" thread no later than Midnight Local Time on the deadline date.

8. A winner will be selected by popular (but secret) pole which will commence once the GB is closed and end no later than 14 days thereafter.

9. Have fun!

JayBee

We, the members of the peasant classes respectfully ask for an extension of one month to the deadline.
If it is not granted our heroic efforts will have been as nought, and we will rise in revolt against the tyranical masters who enslave us all to unrealistic deadlines.

Fernado Francesco de JayBee
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

JayBee

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

proditor

Heh, I'll support this claim for a new August deadline, if only because the SCW bug has bitten bad, and that would probably allow me to get in 5 builds.   :wacko:

JayBee

Cats are not real. 

proditor

Than you very much!  My paint for oh, three of my builds is apparently bad, so this is a life saver!    :thumbsup:

pyro-manic

Superb! Now I can get my Fw189 done as well. :)
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

proditor

Just to clarify, the 1st is the last eligible day, yes?  As in, I have the rest of today and tomorrow before midnight EST?

proditor

Most excellent.  :)  Muchos Gracias Senor!