T

Photo manipulations

Started by The Wooksta!, April 07, 2004, 09:32:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Wooksta!

deleted

Ollie

Wookst, he's not watching them, he's either being jumped by them or ignoring them!

And why is there a picture of Hitler at your work???

:o  :o  :o  

Mairfrog

Wooksta works for the Home Office! :P  

Mairfrog

Speaking of the latent nazism that Blindgit harbours in his un-kempt beard, did you see the fast track ID card proposals? What sinister Romanian vampire Micheal Howard first mooted in Thatcher's day is looking ever likely to be adopted by the Blairite junta.

The innocent have nothing to fear, of course!

It is the duty of every true Englishman to resist this illiberal and unworkable proposal at every stage. God only knows how many have died in the past to protect us from the kind of regimes who would seek to 'micro-manage' the populus in this way.

At the very least, we should make it our duty to each have at least three fake ID cards, which will be easily available once any system is introduced. Fake ID options include:

Lord Lucan
Monk de Whalley de Honk
Pope Incredulus XIII
Osama bin Laden
Red Fraggle
Bert from Sesame Street
Lenin
Uranus

The only people who will be affected by ID cards will be the law abiding majority. The thing is, and we're lead to believe that this has defeated our finest political minds for decades, criminals are (shock horror) willing to BREAK THE BLOODY LAW!!!!

Hence an ID card system, like draconian gun control laws, is unlikely to reduce crime to any measurable degree.

Any British subjects (yes, subjects, we're not 'citizens' of a republic just yet) who happen to find themselves arrested because of the new system will only have themselves to blame, apparently. The computer says you're guilty, and computers never lie. The innocent have nothing to fear. We are not free men, we are numbers.

It really is getting time to raise a people's army and seize control of the state.

Mairfrog

As I never tire of pointing out, that ring of stars is fated to beome as feared and despised as the swastika.

£40? A fake one will only be £15-£20.

Not with a bang, the end of England, but softly softly and by degrees. Little by little the freedom we hold so dear and fought so exhaustingly for is being eroded, even sold away by sinister forces who depise us. But as long as there's football on the telly, and Lotto cards in the Spar shops, no-one says a word.

GO BACK TO SLEEP BRITAIN! EVERYTHING IS FINE! YOU ARE FREE! FREE TO DO AS WE TELL YOU!

The revolution may not be televised, but it will get local radio coverage.

Leigh

Anyone notice the resemblence between Adolf and Basil Fawlty?

I invite all and any criticism, except about Eric The Dog, it's not his fault he's stupid

Leigh's Models

Captain Canada

Nope....

Nice try, but no good

In the first photo, the third a/c's wing is clearly IN FRONT of the ruins, although it should be well behind..........

And there's no way that they'd be flying a vic formation that low to the ground.

Second photo....although Hilter was the biggest Moron going, even HE would have turned his head to see what was making all that racket !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

nev

*resists launching into anti-EU tirade*

Nice photos Lee :)
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Captain Canada

Man, I gotta quit posting here when I'm all liqoured up !

What I meant to say was, " Looking good, Wooksta! "

One of these days I'm gonna have to figure it out too, really makes a model photo look interesting ! :wub:

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

QuoteNice try, but no good

In the first photo, the third a/c's wing is clearly IN FRONT of the ruins, although it should be well behind..........

And there's no way that they'd be flying a vic formation that low to the ground.

Second photo....although Hilter was the biggest Moron going, even HE would have turned his head to see what was making all that racket !

LMAO Toad!

Nice one!!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  

Aircav

Spain already has ID cards and it didn't stop the bombers
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Mairfrog

Ah, the trouble that could've been avoided if one of Wooksta's bombers had accidently dropped onto Adolf. He wouldn't even see it coming!.

I think the Spanish example has a lesson for us all. The thing with terrorists, like all criminals, is that they don't abide by the law. If they did they wouldn't be out murdering people and committing all that crime. Hence laws requiring ID cards will be ignored, just like laws about theft, explosives, assault rifles etc etc.

All this is so spine crushingly obvious that I refuse to believe there's not some conspiracy behind it. The Nazis made everyone in reich territory carry ID papers, and a huge industry sprang up to steal them and produce fakes. Even POWs could produce convincing forgeries. Why should it be any different now?

The whole point is that people will no longer have any identity. The CARD is the identity. If someone steals your card then they are you as far as the state is concerned. Computers never lie, remember? 16yr old data entry clerks from agencies program these computers of course, but we like to forget that.

The only reason for any civilised country to introduce ID cards is to bully and control the majority of its population. Yet, whilst Big Brother 12 is on the telly, and there are burgers at McDonalds, no one says a word.

I'm emigrating after I finish my degree, have I mentioned that?

Ollie

Where are you moving to Mairfrog?

:o  

Mairfrog

Either Sweden (it's just english with a thick accent, and they have an aircraft industry) or Canadia! I can already say 'eh!' at the end of every sentence, eh!.

D'ya think they'd have me? D'ya think they'd let me get in charge? ;)  

WeeJimmy

Toad may not allow you to be in charge....

he seems to think that'll be his yob!