Modeling Madness - problem accessing

Started by Tojo633, March 24, 2010, 01:28:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tojo633

All
Anyone had problems getting onto the Modeling Madness site today? I keep getting a small login box which requires login and password? Not sure if there are problems with his server etc, but if you now require login and passwords to access the site you need to be able to register with the site in the first place to get them?
Strange - maybe its a short term problem.
Cheers
Sandy

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Jeffry Fontaine

While the Modeling Madness issue may be related to Scott accidentally deleting some of the recent forum and page content he had stated this in a note yesterday but did not mention that the entire site would disappear.  I was under the impression that the files would be restored and it would be business as usual but in this case it is very unusual to see the entire site gone as it is now with the log in screen pop up prompting you to log on.
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Eddie M.

I'm still able to log on to the forum, but since I'm on the TC witness protection program, I can't which name is me. :lol:
Look behind you!

Jeffry Fontaine

Modeling Madness is back up and open for business.
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

Tojo633

All

Just logged onto the site so no idea what was screwing things up. The joys!!

Cheers
Sandy

cthulhu77

Quote from: Eddie M. on March 24, 2010, 03:20:57 PM
I'm still able to log on to the forum, but since I'm on the TC witness protection program, I can't which name is me. :lol:

LOL !

The server crashed, and tech support was unavailable for a few days, according to Scott.