Latest Luftwaffe fighter

Started by Glenn, April 05, 2004, 07:07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

May 10 1938 as the Luftwaffe shows the world, it's new 'wonder weapon'!
Ever since Blitzkrieg, September 1st, 1937, the new Luftwaffe has shown it's strength against agressive countries in Europe.
Seen here, the latest in German might, the newest for the German war machine, flying over the French coast. Every European airforce were crushed by this superior force, none have stood in thier way.

Hobbycraft : 1/48th
Background French coastline

Captain Canada

Quotenone have stood in thier way.

SPITFIRE !

:wub:

Looking good, Lyn ! I've got four of them on the go...nice kit !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

YEah, Spitfires will kick those!!!

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Looking Good Glenn, as always!!

:ar:  :cheers:  

Glenn

We do not fear the Englanders, as we are not at war with them! England did not sign any pact with Poland or France. Although, last month, one of our Junkers Recon aircraft was forced down by one of the 'new' Englander jagers, the one with the silly name, 'Spitfire'! At least, we in The Fatherland, give our aircraft proper names, like Messerschmitt, Dornier and Junkers, where as those English call their 'fighters', Spitfire and Hurricane. Next thing we'll hear them called Typhoon, or Harrier, why name a fighter after the smallest of hawks, give it a real name Eagle, Eagle Owl or Vulture!
Their small airwing will stand on chance against the mighty Luftwaffe, once we cross The Channel, they will be but a memory.

R.L.M. Minister  

Captain Canada

I wouldn't be fearing England either....at least not until the Canadians show up !

THIS MEANS WAR !

;)
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

Oh, by the way Herr Glen, Messerschmitt and such is the maker of the plane, and not the plane's name...

Think again about those silly names.

Yeah Toad, yeah!!

:wub:  

Glenn

Canada, isn't that the little country below Alaka!

Captain Canada

Yes.....we are !

But we're more than happy that way........Alaska is a great place for the USAF to disperse it's a/c too......much easier for us to attack and cut-off from the homeland !

I think fully combat capable twin stick Gripens would be a good trainer for the CCATP
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lancer

QuoteI think fullt combat capable twin stick Gripens would be a good trainer for the CCATP

Dammit Toad!! quit giving me ideas will ya!!!!! ;)  ;)  ;) .  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Captain Canada

QuoteI think fullt combat capable twin stick Gripens would be a good trainer for the CCATP

Dammit Toad!! quit giving me ideas will ya!!!!! ;)  ;)  ;) .
Blame Ollie, he started it !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ollie

Well Toad, I have plans for a CF-139B in my RCAF line-up...  Just haven't bought the kit yet.

Once I clear the list on this one, I'll get it and do her.

John Howling Mouse

Fantastic work, Glenn.  Both on the kit and the graphics!  Where the heck do you find all of these perfect aerial views of the world?????

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Glenn

JHM,
  Calendars mate, and I'm looking for new ones all the time. I was lucky this year, around November 03 looking at 04 calendars was wonderful. There were at least three I could use, so I waited till January, when the prices were halved, and bought them. In the Photography article you'll see some of them, but I'm always on the look out. The hardest shots to find are Air to Ground, but when you see 'Sydney from the Air', you buy. There have to be countries that sell these types of shots, if anyone out there does see some, let me know where, how much and I'll send a cheque!
                Glenn