New Tatamiya 1/35 figure of OGL

Started by Aircav, March 15, 2010, 12:38:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

lancer

Oh hell yes!!!

Maybe we can crerate the speech he made at the Midlands show a few years back!! Oh the possibilities are endless.. :bow: :bow: :bow:
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

philp

Hmmm...
Last time I checked it wasn't April 1st yet. :blink:
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Martin H

I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Scooterman

JayBee

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

nev

That's absolutely awesome! :D  Just wish it were real...

Still, at least there's 4 figures, so he won't be ronery :D
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

lancer

Quote from: Martin H on March 15, 2010, 02:31:48 PM
LOL

What speech?
The one you made about 4 years ago at the Coventry Show that started your reign as OGL
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Martin H

Quote from: lancer on March 16, 2010, 01:51:27 PM
LOL

What speech?
The one you made about 4 years ago at the Coventry Show that started your reign as OGL

Im sure you must be mistaken.......LOL
I always hope for the best.
Unfortunately,
experience has taught me to expect the worst.

Size (of the stash) matters.

IPMS (UK) What if? SIG Leader.
IPMS (UK) Project Cancelled SIG Member.

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

Aircav

Quote from: Falcon on March 20, 2010, 05:54:03 AM
Quote from: Martin H on March 16, 2010, 02:18:49 PM
LOL

What speech?

You know the speech Martin. I think you were the show organiser at the time and gave your speech at the front of the hanger at the end of the show while the Whiff SIG were at the back of the hanger singing the German national anthem.

Shouldn't that of been the Korean national anthem.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMrZCsAhizw
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktXKbOZRiVI&feature=related
:tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank: :tank:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydkaJwqRWyE&feature=fvw
:tornado: :tornado: :tornado: :tornado: :tornado: :tornado:

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

lancer

Quote from: Falcon on March 20, 2010, 05:54:03 AM
Quote from: Martin H on March 16, 2010, 02:18:49 PM
LOL

What speech?

Oh I am SO glad  that someone else remembered it!!!

You know the speech Martin. I think you were the show organiser at the time and gave your speech at the front of the hanger at the end of the show while the Whiff SIG were at the back of the hanger singing the German national anthem.

slackjack

Aircav

Which bit ?, Our What If leader being President of North Korea or the kit because if its the kit then have a second look at the kit manufacturer, Tatamiya  ;D

Sir Sydney Camm