Matchbox Messerschmitt Bf110 wanted

Started by Aircav, March 15, 2010, 07:09:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aircav

Hi
Has anyone got an old unbuild 1/72 Matchbox Messerschmitt Bf110 that they don't have a need of ?, looking for one for a BoB project.
Thanks
Steve
ps, will pay drinking vouchers for it or swap something.  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Aircav

Matchbox is preferred Chris but anything other that the Revell or Airfix version would do I suppose.  ;D

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Ed S

Steve, I've got a 1/72 Fujimi Bf110C, if you're interested.  I would be willing to trade, particularly if you have any 1/72 aircraft or 1/72 armor that strike my fancy.  But I"m not opposed to drinking vouchers either.

I'm in GA, USA.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

NARSES2

Quote from: Aircav on March 15, 2010, 09:02:03 AM
Matchbox is preferred Chris but anything other that the Revell or Airfix version would do I suppose.  ;D

Right. Only got a Revell one, until the new Airfix ones are out
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Aircav

Hi Ed
And many thanks for the offer, I may of found a Matchbox Bf110 on this side of the pond, but i won't know for sure for a couple of day so can I let you know then?
All the best
Steve

Sir Sydney Camm

Barry Krell

The Revell one - the E model - is the old Monogram tooling and was always regarded as being relatively accurate.  The G is the old Frog one and that's...  Well, it's a Frog kit and we'll leave it at that.

Failing that, I've a part built Fujimi kit that you're welcome to.
Aston Martin  - Power, Beauty, Soul.

NARSES2

Quote from: Barry Krell on March 16, 2010, 04:59:50 PM
The Revell one - the E model - is the old Monogram tooling and was always regarded as being relatively accurate.  

Thats the one I have and I've fond memories of the Monogram kit from eons ago

Barry Krell

It's a late 60s tool but is still a nice kit.  I've an article somewhere that says you can get a very accurate 110 by cross kitting it with the Fujimi kit.
Aston Martin  - Power, Beauty, Soul.

NARSES2

Quote from: Barry Krell on March 17, 2010, 01:49:18 PM
It's a late 60s tool but is still a nice kit.  I've an article somewhere that says you can get a very accurate 110 by cross kitting it with the Fujimi kit.

I've seen that in a mag as well. Will have it somewhere

Aircav

Bf110 all lined up  ;D
Many thanks for your help and offers  :thumbsup:
Steve
:cheers:

Sir Sydney Camm