Captured "Kondorubutai" J1N1 in spanish republic service

Started by rafi, March 14, 2010, 06:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rafi

Hi to all,

Like all people know, the spanish civil war finished in January 1946 with the victory of the republican side. After the government of the spanish free fighters broke alliance with the russian red fascist Stalin, a wave of international brigadists joined the republic like the pilot of this aircraft, an americain volunteer, or the other crew member, a german from Bavaria. This aircraft, a captured "kondorubutai" (japanese condor legion) J1N1, now in service of the spanish republic, is ready to fight till the victory...

I hope you like,

Regards.

Rafi

The Rat

"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

tanktastic43

Geoff

Weaver

Lovely job there Rafi, and nice to see a Republican aircraft that isn't an I-16 for a change!
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

Ed S

Very nice.  A well done camo pattern.   I like the idea of leaving the panel off showing the upward firing gun. 

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

sequoiaranger

Whatever, it's a nice job!!
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

Taiidantomcat

That is just excellent, really looks the part! Had to do a double take to realize it was a Gekko  :wub:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

NARSES2

Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Slerski

« Le MAGIC, c'est fantastique !! » [Sgt Vincent D., FAF armourer]

« Un Pétaf qui s'ennuie est un Pétaf dangereux... »

GTX

All hail the God of Frustration!!!

pyro-manic

Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Sisko

Very nice very clean and very impressive.

Looks like it belongs in those markings! Great whif thanks for sharing :cheers:
Get this Cheese to sick bay!