Junkers Ju 87S `Bodenkampfflug Dusenfugzeug`

Started by tc2324, March 12, 2010, 02:27:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tc2324

Taken from my thread on the updates and finished builds thread, and when finished, submitted for this GB for your consideration. :cheers:

74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!

Allan

Looks wonderful and can't wait to see the color scheme you'll choose for this bird.
Allan in Canberra

Taiidantomcat

Man that looks great! As someone who is always trying to turn props into jets and make it look natural, you have come up with a real winner. The dual cannons up front really hide the spinner and the over the wing top engines are brilliant as well  :cheers: ....And of course the T-tail!!
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

TallEng

The British have raised their security level from "Miffed" to "Peeved". Soon though, security levels may be raised yet again to "Irritated" or even "A Bit Cross". Londoners have not been "A Bit Cross" since the Blitz in 1940 when tea supplies ran out for three weeks

tanktastic43

tc2324

Full backstory submitted to the completed Alt Luftwaffe thread. Here are a few colour pics of said Stuka....

Tiger, Tiger!

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Doc Yo

Ed S

Interesting combination.  Putting the engines above the wings really helps the looks.  Well Done.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

corsair220

Logan Hartke

tc2324

Quote from: corsair220 on March 17, 2010, 09:41:52 AM
Why the radiator?

If you read the backstory the radiator was kept as a way of keeping the 37mm cool as they now had more ammunition to expend....., and also to keep the beers cool.. ;D

Thanks for the comments guys. Was my first kit bash ever so I`m glad I did ok. :thumbsup:

Tiger, Tiger!

Logan Hartke

I read of a unit in WWII at a Pacific island where they were living in tents and didn't have any refrigeration capabilities.  Well, they had managed to trade for some beer but it wasn't cold at all, so they loaded the cases of beer into a bomb bay, flew up a few thousand feet for a little bit, then landed and everyone got cold beer.

Cheers,

Logan

kitbasher

What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Brian da Basher

A jet with spats and a T-tail and two BFGs (Big Freakin' Guns)!

What's not to love?

I love it all!
:wub: :wub:
Brian da Basher