Russian A/C in CDN Service

Started by Captain Canada, March 11, 2010, 12:11:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Hello. Please ignore any and all threads of mine that may or may not contain these a/c. I had a plan, a grandiose scheme for a big diorama and story. Alas, who's got time ? Not me, that's for sure !

The idea was the Canadian led Commonwealth attack on Alaska to usher in the War of 2012.

That attack would be led by 414 Squadron, reformed as an Electronic Attack unit. Here is an AEW type. Lotsa bells and whisltes etc.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

The 'mothership' of the invasion would be these babies....arguably the most potent EW a/c ever.....also of 414 squadron based in North bay, ON

Very well armed and ready to take out any radar set you may wish to turn on....Shrike, HARM, 'winders, LGBs and 2000lb dumb bombs. As well as a tonne or two of EW goodies

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Runway denial will be carried out by 410 Cougar Sqn. flying low and fast in their Snow Leopards before unleashing Durandols.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Defense provided to you today by the letter B, as in Bonaventure, of the HMCS kind.

When I dreamt it all up, they US were flying the F-15s up there, but I think even the Raptor boys might have their hands full with these guys....

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

lenny100

Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

Army of One

Oh awesome builds there Capt. A few questions............what paints/no's did you use for the wraparound cammo......where are the pics of the SU34 plse?????............H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Captain Canada

Thanks guys !

Sorry, forgot to post the -34 pics and I'm pretty sure the paints were Humbrol dark green #163 and Testors flat grey in the little bottle.

This baby is the main ground pounder....and more than capable of taking care of herself !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Brian da Basher

It's always a treat to see more of your wonderful work, Cap'n but that Snow Leopard is the beauty prize winner of the bunch to me!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

Bill TGH

:huh: I'm sure if you had waited another day or two, this would have been MY IDEA !

:wub: on the other hand, if out right theft of an idea is the highest flattery, you have very pretty eyes !

:bow:  Sir I salute your effort !
cheers
Bill TGH

{..its all about completion... not perfection }

Wanted - 1 Kidney,
call Sue Melvin, Living Donor Coordinator, Saint John Regional Hospital

anthonyp

COMRADE!!!!!!

Is GLORIOUS day in GREAT Soviet Canuckistan!!!

Comrade, a truly wonderful array of fighters ready to fend off any invasion from that crazy state of Michigan, with their bizarre love affair of F-18s and F-15's.

Truly, a remarkable day in Canuck/Soviet relations!  A tanker of Milwaukee's Finest is on the way!

ZA RODINA!!!

Comrade Captain Anatoly Iosef Pakizorich, Naval Aviation Bureau

(OK, having read the backstory instead of just looking at the pretty, pretty pictures, Michigan is sooooo gonna kick Ontario's @$$ in retribution!!!  UNLEASH DETROIT!!!!)
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

Army of One

Cap'n.....I thank you for the pics of the SU34.......masterpiece n a great choice of load out as well.....H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

John Howling Mouse

Would you LOOK at the load-out on that Su-34?!?!  But I have to agree with BdaB: the Snow Leopard is my favorite, too.   :thumbsup:
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Captain Canada

Thanks for the comments guy...always appreciated !

Apophenia....thanks a tonne for that photoshop job..exactly what I envisioned !

:party:

Here we see one of the ill-fated birds brought down by small arms fire. Capt. Lacombe seen here bashing his mellon off panel during a hard landing on one of the emergency diversion fields.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Captain Canada

Being somewhat more vulnerable, the Bear force was tasked with taking out the AAC.

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Taiidantomcat

These are excellent!! My fav has to be the Su-34 with the LGBs though  :wub:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.