Looks a wee bit dangerous, eh ?

:P

gimme a two-stroke anyday !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Supertom

I wonder if I could mount a few of those on my car?
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Mairfrog

It looks like those turbojets have got electric starters on them. Wonder where they got them from. Anyone with a huge wallet can buy a small turbojet intended for RC use but I didn't know they came with electric starters.

Anyone remember the Scrap Heap Challenge where they built a pulsejet powered dragster? That seriously kicked donkey. :rolleyes:  

Scooterman

To quote Neo from the Matrix-

whoa

lancer

Oh that is WAY COOOOOOOOOL......How about a scaled up version, with bigger engines of course, blasting down the M4 or up the M1????.....
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Mairfrog

I reckon gas turbines are the way to go. Consider the Flymo, saddled with heavy, dirty two-stroke engines or dragging a 30m cable behind it. Surely a small turboshaft would be better? It would also make mowing the lawn a kick donkey experience.

Engineering is all about jet engines. If it hasn't got jet engines I don't give a rat's donkey.

Joe C-P

:huh:  :blink:  :wacko:  :dum:  :dum:  :dum:
:cheers:  :party:  B)  
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Supertom

I wonder what would happen if Evan and his chums started working on a jet-powered go-kart?
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

nev

The Democrats would get elected and cancel the project.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May