Alt. Luftwaffe GB Rules

Started by Brian da Basher, March 01, 2010, 03:19:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian da Basher

Achtung Alles! Hier sind der Rules:

1. Entires may be any subject: aircraft, vehicles, figures, etc. Dioramas, scratchbuilds, conversions & kitbashes are welcomed and encouraged.

2. Entries must be German Air Force and may be from any era; past, present or future.

3. Decisions of the GB Moderator are final.

4. Pictures of finished entries must be posted to the Completed Entries thread by the  deadline to be eligible.

5. Winners to be determined by votes of What-If forum members.

6. There is no Rule #6, there never has been a Rule #6 and there never will be a Rule #6. Don't even ask about Rule #6.

7. Have fun!
:cheers:
Brian da Basher

Ed S

Per rule 4.  What is the deadline?  Now that this GB has officially started, it would be good to know how long I can procrastinate before starting a model.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

jcf

Hi Ed,
the GB ends on the Glorious First of May. 
Hoist High the Red Banner.  ;D

Weaver

Re. rule 2, do real or imagined German naval air forces count too, i.e. Marineflieger or High Seas Fleet Air Wing?
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

jcf

Ja Weaver,
the boys with the funny hats can have their own toys, even though historically the only time they were truly
independent was when the Imperial German Air Service was a part of the Kaiserliche Marine (1910-1920).

:thumbsup:

puddingwrestler

Quote2. Entries must be German Air Force and may be from any era; past, present or future.

Hmmm... I think I have an idea for the Welltraumflotte (I think that's right, I closed the translatotronic window...)
To the eBay mobile!
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

NARSES2

Is the Condor Legion included under "Luftwaffe" ?
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: NARSES2 on March 03, 2010, 02:32:42 AM

If it is AND if I had the time, I have a 1:32 Bf109K that would drop right in there...... Nahhh, who am I kiddin' never going to get the time to do that, am I !!

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

ysi_maniac

Quote from: NARSES2 on March 03, 2010, 02:32:42 AM
If not, you can wait up to the next GB (SCW) :thumbsup:
Will die without understanding this world.

lancer

What about rule 6?? Why is there no rule 6?? Who decided that there would be no rule 6??  We really should have a ruling about rule 6!!
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: lancer on March 03, 2010, 06:43:21 AM
What about rule 6?? Why is there no rule 6?? Who decided that there would be no rule 6??  We really should have a ruling about rule 6!!

Lance, you were warned not to ask about Rule #6, you have disobeyed the warning and therefore you must take the consequences. Now assume the position, and bite down on the stick..... BdaB will be with you presently  :blink:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

kitbasher

So this GB can include non-Luftwaffe/German types suitably Luftwaffed?  ;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

Brian da Basher

Quote from: Ian the Hunter-Gatherer on March 03, 2010, 07:13:20 AM
Quote from: lancer on March 03, 2010, 06:43:21 AM
What about rule 6?? Why is there no rule 6?? Who decided that there would be no rule 6??  We really should have a ruling about rule 6!!

Lance, you were warned not to ask about Rule #6, you have disobeyed the warning and therefore you must take the consequences. Now assume the position, and bite down on the stick..... BdaB will be with you presently  :blink:

Ian

I am of course right now preparing to visit lancer and I'm bringing a very large fish.
One should never trifle about Rule #6.    ;)
:cheers:
Brian da Basher

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

tc2324

Ok, I`m going mad. Where is the completed entries thread??
74 `Tiger` Sqn Association Webmaster

Tiger, Tiger!