And ... WINNER IS ...

Started by ysi_maniac, February 27, 2010, 07:47:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysi_maniac

First: Sea Canberra by buzzbomb
Second: Sea Draken by buzzbomb
Third: Sea Dragon by Bungle

buzzbomb takes gold and silver medals. :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Congratulations to all participants and, specialy, to buzzbomb and Bungle :cheers: :party:
Will die without understanding this world.

Spey_Phantom

congratulations Buzzbomb and Bungle  :thumbsup:.
in my eyes all the entries were winners  :mellow:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Slerski

Great job done by buzzbomb !!  :thumbsup: (but the others have done great job too  :cheers:)
« Le MAGIC, c'est fantastique !! » [Sgt Vincent D., FAF armourer]

« Un Pétaf qui s'ennuie est un Pétaf dangereux... »

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Ed S

We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

pyro-manic

Well done Buzzbomb and Bungle, and congratulations to everyone else who entered. A very high standard of entries for this build. :thumbsup:
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Weaver

Yes indeed - congratulations to the winners and well done to everyone else: an excellent GB.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

buzzbomb

Well shucks.. I am stoked  and a little stunned  :o ,  it was such a great idea for a group build. Thanks to all that entered a model in an supported the build, some really inspirational stuff was put up.

Cannot wait for the next one that floats my boat.

Thanks all again

proditor

Congrats to everyone who participated, those were amazing builds!!   :thumbsup: :cheers: :party:

kitbasher

Belated congratulations, buzzbomb, well done!  ;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter