MIG 19/Thai markings finished!!!!!!!!&

Started by Allan, March 28, 2004, 11:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allan

Dear What If brothers,
It's finished and I'll have photos as soon as I can.
What If will take priority over any other modelling site.
Allan in Canbera

nev

You're doing it again!!!!!!!

Tease!  :P  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Aircav

Must of been a woman in a previous life
:P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  :P  
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Allan

Just send me a free digital camera and you'll have the snaps that much earlier.
Allan

lancer

on't you think he's pushing the teasing a bit now!!!!!!??????
Ahh sod digital, use good old 35mm get the pics onto CD and upload 'em from there.
(What makes you think I have a crap little digital???)
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Allan

Lancer,
Yes I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
But everything comes to he who waits.
Allan

John Howling Mouse

Ditto on the "Tease" comment, Allan.

TEASE!

^_^

Oh well, at least you have something completed which you can photograph!
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Allan

Hi JHM,
Thanks a heap for putting my snap, the one with me in shaving foam, on the web site.
Yeah, I know all of us are drooling to see shots of our work so I'll be a stoic and put up with all the cheap jibes. I don' really mind.
I get pretty anxious to have a squizz too at times.
What's all this about Mr Surfacer being the magic elixer of modelling? I found that it was really hard to remove with acetone nail polish remover AND denatured alcohol. We bought a new bottle of Vermouth (dry if you must know and it goes just great with lemonade and a slice of lime) last night so might try that and the metho I've borrowed from a pal. Better try to not mix them up!
Allan