Phantoms !

Started by Captain Canada, March 27, 2004, 10:29:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Canada

Now how could anybody not love a Phantom ? Such an awesome, awesome bird......do anything, anywhere !

Here's my CAF Gulf War bird, circa 1990...all loaded up with 18 'dumb' bombs, two Sparrows, two 'Winders, a tank and a pod.........

And that's a miniature version of one of JHMs meat hooks in there as well........... :lol:

Enjoy !
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

The Rat

Topside, give us the topside!
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles

Life is too short to worry about perfection

Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

nev

Yeah!  Yeah!  :wub:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

NARSES2

Founder member and leader of the Popular Peoples Front For The Liberation Of Plastic (PPFFTLOP).

Can I join ?

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

nev

Welcome brother Narses!  

You are member number 3 of the Popular Peoples Front For The Liberation Of Plastic (PPFFTLOP).
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Ollie

Whao Toad!

Where's the article to go with it??

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:  

Radish

Looking great!!!!
Is it CAF??
Gulf War??
Can we have a topside view??
Revellhave just released a Spey Phantom, the Hasegawa FGR.2 in 1/48th.
Look good in Desert Pink.
What paint mix did you use.
I've found that adding a drop of sand to Tamiya Flesh looks good.
also, just plain Tamiya Flesh looks great as well....a sort of luminous quality!
:wub:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Captain Canada

I've still got a bunch of work to do on it......so top views will follow !

And yep, shes CAF Gulf War alright...to go along with my Phantoms scenerio, having bought them instead of Voodoos, 104s and CF-5s.........

I still have three or four more Phantoms to build, then I'll do up my article. I'm gonna post it on ARC for April Fools day next year....if I ever get them all done !

And paint is good old Humrol number 93....straight from the tin ! I think it's an Isreali tank colour ?

Cheers !

Toadman
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

WeeJimmy

I thought it was Humbrol 402 (Prairie Wheat Razor) :D  

Shasper

You are member number 3 of the Popular Peoples Front For The Liberation Of Plastic (PPFFTLOP).
Can I be no.4?

my group went belly up after the stompinng we got from storming the JMN stronghold ( :wacko:  who thought that one up?)

Ves
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

Ollie

My group is still strong.  Ves, learn this expression and use it in the future : stand-off range.

:P  :P  

Shasper

Thats what I told that DS who came up w/t Dieppe-style raid, but no one likes the voice of reason..................................................... :huh:

TG I was in the CinC bird ^_^ , otherwise I would've bit it too.

Ves B)  
Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.

nev

Shah Vesper, do you still wish to join the Popular Peoples Front For The Liberation Of Plastic (PPFFTLOP)?

Captain Canada

boogie woogie woogie
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

WeeJimmy

Roger wilco...  bogie bogie 11:00 high...

hellavu paint job though....   damn looked at it too long...  been laser contacted... damn sneaky of you... see you next year at the tigermeat!