Airfix club questions...

Started by ChrisF, February 13, 2010, 02:48:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChrisF

ok so bare with me... Im renewing my subscription this year but im wondering if anyone has had the new club kit yet ? When do they normally send them out ?

And more importantly when you get them (Cos its two harriers this year) whats your plans for them ?!

lenny100

got them in mid jan this year and like the other three members only kits from the relaunch untiull now i have they are staying in the box unopend
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

kitnut617

The club says about 28 days for the kit to arrive.  I got mine about three weeks ago but I renewed my membership back in November.
If I'm not building models, I'm out riding my dirtbike

Kerrillc

I joined the club at the end of December, and got the harriers around 3 weeks ago, and I'm still trying to settle on what I am going to build them as!

Cheers

Kerrill
If I am targetted by JMNs, I'm in good Company.

No, no, no! You do not die for your country, you make the other one die!

ChrisF

Ah well i only renewed about two weeks ago so its gonna be ages before mine arrives... Plenty of time to think crazed thoughts on what to do them as...

lancer

I actually joined the club for the first time last week, so I am still waiting for the kits to arrive. How long does it take anyway?
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

lenny100

delivery time seems to be around 6 to 8 weeks from what i have been told
Me, I'm dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest.
Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to watch out for!!!

NARSES2

It took about 4 weeks from joining (on-line) to getting my membership pack and kits
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

lancer

Thanks for the info gentlemen. I also joined online as well.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Army of One

I joined before xmas n got the pack in mid January so bout 3 weeks n did it online......I've since moved so might get SWMBO to join.....I'll keep the kits,obviously....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

ChrisF

Well clearly ive got a while to wait but its good news to know they are now sending them out. Cheers guys !

Supertom

Yeah, got mine three weeks ago - almost one month since I got my membership.  They're fairly close to the stated 28  days though, plus or minus two or three days barring weather or other mishaps.
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

ChrisF

Got mine mow ! :) Im very impressed with the decal sheet and load out for the GR7 ! You can really tell that hornby money is going to good use...

NARSES2

Got my B/Day card from them (week early but so what) Lovely picture of a PR XIX  :wub:
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

ChrisF