B

The childhood cartoon GB

Started by B777LR, February 08, 2010, 07:45:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B777LR

I assume most of use remember cartoons from our childhood. How about a GB with all builds "inspired" by that cartoon series? Donald Duck F-16s, blue Smurf King Tigers etc.

Comments? :cheers:

proditor

Johnny Quest flying platforms, haunted pirate ships and the Supersonic mega-place?

If so, I am SOOOOO in.   :thumbsup:

puddingwrestler

Child of the 80s - Duck Tales flying boats! TMNT crazy things! Pokemon! (okay, so I was at uni then, but I watched it anyway)
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

philp

Hmm.
All I remember of Atom Ant is the mail box outside his ant hill.

Course, Warner Bros and Disney had their "at war" stuff and who can forget ACME.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

Taiidantomcat

Tailspin, Dark Wing Duck, GI Joe as well  :wacko:
"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

beowulf

im thinking Dastardly and Muttley in Their Flying Machines.................what Klunk made was pure whiffery  :lol:
.............hes a very naughty boy!
allergic to aircraft in grey!
The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time........Bertrand Russell
I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ......Edmund Blackadder

B777LR

I just got an idea. How about doing one of those D77 Pelican paper models out of styrene card instead? Apache canopy?

puddingwrestler

Or, if you are pressed for time and want a real world plane repainted - Ring Raiders.
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

TsrJoe

cant recall any cartoon aircraft when i was a kid altho the 'phoenix' from 'Battle of the Planets' looked q cool, my fav from my childhood was by far 'Aeronauts' followed closely by 'Captain Scarlet', hmm...wonder where i put those old Airfix 'Angel' kits  :cheers:

Joe
... 'i reject your reality and substitute my own !'

IPMS.UK. 'Project Cancelled' Special Interest Group Co-co'ordinator (see also our Project Cancelled FB.group page)
IPMS.UK. 'TSR-2 SIG.' IPMS.UK. 'What-if SIG.' (TSR.2 Research Group, Finnoscandia & WW.2.5 FB. groups)