Fantastic Plastic

Started by Nick, March 26, 2004, 04:32:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick

Fantstic Plastic has a load of pics of models of X-planes, concept aircraft and spacecraft that never really made it. Great stuff to look at.

Nick B)  

Supertom

Yeah, that site is sweet!  I just e-mailed Allen (the webmaster) to tell him how cool his site is, and asked if he's interested in joining our loony bunch.
"We can resolve this over tea and fisticuffs!!!"

Captain Canada

Wow.....sweet, Nick !

It would be nice if some of these guys would re-release some of those beauties, eh !?

Like the rooskie nuclear bomber, and that yankee thing with the twin fighters wedged in the tail !

CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

elmayerle

QuoteWow.....sweet, Nick !

It would be nice if some of these guys would re-release some of those beauties, eh !?

Like the rooskie nuclear bomber, and that yankee thing with the twin fighters wedged in the tail !
Well, the Rooskie nuclear bomber was an Aurora kit for which, supposedly, Monogram has the tooling and the US nuclear-powered bomber with the fighters carried in/on it's tail was a Hawk kit to which Testor's supposedly has the tooling.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

Tophe

Thanks for this great link that I discover just today. Including great pictures of one twin-boomer I knew not much : the Spider's Wing
http://www.fantastic-plastic.com/SPIDER...WING%20PAGE.htm
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

elmayerle

QuoteThanks for this great link that I discover just today. Including great pictures of one twin-boomer I knew not much : the Spider's Wing
http://www.fantastic-plastic.com/SPIDER.....WING%20PAGE.htm
"Dick Tracy" was not the only serial that one appeared in.  With a tail-dragger configuration, it looks seriously funny taking off.
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin