Arado Bat Ray

Started by Glenn, March 24, 2004, 06:48:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

Latest from Signal

Signal magazine is pleased to announce these photos of our latest Bomber flying over Neutral America. We are also pleased to announce that the US Government has signed the agreement to buy the Bat Ray for their new Air Force.
With their borders causing major problems, the USAAC needs a superior force to quell any problem.
The USAAC are buying 50 of the new medium bombers replacing their antiquated NA-40-2'S.
In the coming months, photos of the USAAC Bat Ray's on a 'good will' mission to Europe.

Ollie

That is so cool Glenn!

This must be your best shot ever!!!

:o  :o  :o  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :cheers:  :tornado:  :tank:  

Captain Canada

Yeah, awesome shot, Lyn !

I thought it was a German a/c flying over NY in 1946 ! Now that would be cool !

Toadman
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

matrixone

Very cool picture! Thanks for sharing.

Matrixone

Tophe

I join to congratulate... :)  
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

John Howling Mouse

Glenn, you are HIRED!

;)  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

F-32

lancer

Beautiful Glenn. t looks very much like the box art for the Revell AR555, although no P80's trying to intercept n this one. Awsome pic.
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

nev

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Glenn you are truly the King of Photoshop!

I especially like the deep shadows you've got coming off  the fin.  :wub:

I've got a plan to do a slightly modified E.555 in all over anti flash white & pale roundels  - kindly designed for us by a captured nazi scientist.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Glenn

The trick with a shot like that is to get the shadows of the model at the same angle of the background, then you're sweet.
The back drop, from a Life Magazine, c 1974.

Shasper

Hey, think you could give me a crash-course in photoshop 101? ;)  ^_^

Great job buddy! :cheers:

Ves B)

Take Care, Stay Cool & Remember to "Check-6"
- Bud S.