Only this weekend to finish!!

Started by ysi_maniac, January 18, 2010, 06:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ysi_maniac

:thumbsup:
Will die without understanding this world.

philp

Since I have picked an easy one (as long as I can find some decals) I might actually make the set deadline.

Then again, I haven't finished a GB on time yet so if there is an extension, I won't complain. :thumbsup:
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

ChernayaAkula

I haven't even started yet, but a two week extension would be nice. Will have a couple of university commitments till 8th of February (end of term exams), but hope to get some serious modelling done afterwards.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Slerski

If it's possible... I would like this extension (I need to find some decals for the Esapdon ;D)
« Le MAGIC, c'est fantastique !! » [Sgt Vincent D., FAF armourer]

« Un Pétaf qui s'ennuie est un Pétaf dangereux... »

ysi_maniac

Hi people, YOU GOT 2 WEEKS EXTENSION !! :cheers: :cheers: :party: :party: :drink:

So now finish date is February 14th, Valentine Day :wub: :wub:
:wacko: So tender! :wacko:

ChernayaAkula

Awesome!  :party:

I should be able to get a build done by then. 's gonna be close, but possible.
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Slerski

Thank you very much !! Big pink hearts on planes for Valentine Day  :wub:

kitbasher

Quote from: ysi_maniac on January 24, 2010, 01:52:21 PM
Hi people, YOU GOT 2 WEEKS EXTENSION !! :cheers: :cheers: :party: :party: :drink:

So now finish date is February 14th, Valentine Day :wub: :wub:
:wacko: So tender! :wacko:

Thankyou  ;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

ysi_maniac

Slerski

Espadon will be without this last touch... I forgot the canopy at my base  :banghead: