Erprobungstaffel 1/144

Started by oliv30330, January 01, 2010, 01:11:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oliv30330

Hi of France
I'm a french modeller and i like the "what if" planes, I realise some models of luftwaffe in the 1/144 scale, see my first try :
A Heinkel He511 : a four-jet bomber, fast speed with 2000kg of bombs
I use a 1/144 Revell kit, i've painted with rlm70 (dark green) and rlm 65 (light blue), the tail is black/white/red

cheers
Oliv

GTX

I like it - nice entrance!

Regards,

Greg
All hail the God of Frustration!!!

oliv30330

thanks
do you the Messerschmitt 464 ? another amerika-bomber, it should be land soon wait and see

oliv30330

16 april 1945, one mosquito Pr XVI find this new plane on the Rostock airbase :

it's a new amérika-bomber Me464, 4 DB628 and 4 jumo 004, range 12000km with 6 tons bombs load

GTX

Cool - do you have clearer pics?

Regards,

Greg

oliv30330

oliv30330

Ed S

Nicely done on both models.  Having the figures & vehicles in this scale really looks good in the photos.

Welcome to the wild and wacky world of what if.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

GTX

oliv30330

thanks Greg and Ed, very thanks for welcome (sorry for my poor english language)
this week I will finish two future models : a Heinkel He311 (three engined bomber) and a He411 (four engined aircraft) when I have finish I post some pics. I have another idea : one Me109 with a merlin of the P51, or a Me110 with 2 jumo213. I realise all planes in 1/144 scale
cheers
Oliv

GTX

You might find some of the concepts here, here and/or here of interest/inspiration.

Regards,

Greg

chrisonord

Hi Oliv,
I take my hat off to you making such excellent models in such a tiny scale :thumbsup:
C'est trebien mon ami !!
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

oliv30330

Very thanks Greg for the links, I will use (hydro is a good idea with jumo004...)

Thanks Chris (and thanks for the french words) I prefers the 1/144 plane for make a what if subject
Cheers
Oliv 

CAO 700

Hi Olive, wellcome here! Nice models!
Beautiful planes are french! (Amiot 143, for example...ugh!)

Spey_Phantom

that is all kind of awesomeness, well done  :thumbsup:
im just crazy about 1/144's  :wub:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.