K

my striped mustang

Started by kaysersoze, March 19, 2004, 11:39:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaysersoze

when i get the chance, i will put pix on here of my mustang. i had built it a few years ago, back in the 'slap it together quick' time. i re-did it after reading the tools 'n' tips section of ARC. i wanted to test out my new (at the time) airbrush, but couldnt think of a decent paint job. as i virtually live in combat clothing, i was hit with the idea of doing it in a camo tiger stripe livery. then, for some reason, i put north korean decals on it............
when i get the chance, i will post the pix in here.
(more 'what the f***'? than what if i guess) ;)  

lancer

Will you QUIT TEASING and show the bleeding pics please :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

I can't wait to see what a 'stang looks like in Tiger Stripe (probably my all time fave cammo 'specially the dark tiger)

Quoteas i virtually live in combat clothing, i

Well I guess the pic of you at Yeovilton on the ARC website was one of the occasions that you wore civvies then.... :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :ph34r:  
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

John Howling Mouse

Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

kaysersoze

sorry for the quality of the pics, my camera normally does a lot better than this.

kaysersoze

kaysersoze

Radish

Magnificent!
A North Korean Mustang.
Did you know that US Intelligence reported at the outbreak of the Korean War that among others, like the La-7, Yak-3, Yak-9, P-39, P-63....the NKs had some ex-Chinese F-51Ds! Allegedly, the F-51Ds were in an all-black finish.
Now, there's well-known sightings and photographs of Communist Chinese F-51Ds, as they operated possibly 3 units of eNationalist machines caught up with after the civil war. But NK ones....doubt it.
BUT, I built an all-black one a few years ago, to go with a South Korean one.
I'll search for my photos....must be somewhere.
:party:  
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

nev

Now thats what I call a camo scheme!  :wub:  
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

lancer

Oh yes!!! That is one sexy looking cammo scheme
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

Captain Canada

Yeah, that is pretty nice !

Looks very Yugoslavian-like !

Toadman
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?