kaysersoze

Ollie

Nice Thunderbolt Kayser!!

What kit, scale, etc???

:wub:  

nev

Sweet!  :wub:

Same question as Ollie.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

NARSES2

Same question as Ollie & Nev.

Plus bombs and rocket tubes - that's a bit greedy ?

Great model though

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

John Howling Mouse

EeeeYOWza!  Nice work.  Same questions as above.  Is that Alclad or ?

Dirty old man that I am-----I nearly fried me friggin' eyeballs trying to zoom in on that, um, "noseart."
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.

Captain Canada

Yeah....sweet ! And so's the model !

Same question as JHM !

:P  
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

kaysersoze

sorry for the lack of info. i think it was an acadamy kit in 1/48 (scale of choice). the decals were some of this kit, the pin up was from a P-47N kit i got, the paint job is done with humbrol enamels. the bmf is with humbrol metallic silver, the darker panels are a toned down gun metal i think.

NARSES2

Quotesorry for the lack of info. i think it was an acadamy kit in 1/48 (scale of choice). the decals were some of this kit, the pin up was from a P-47N kit i got, the paint job is done with humbrol enamels. the bmf is with humbrol metallic silver, the darker panels are a toned down gun metal i think.
Shows you can do bmf with enamels - airbrush or "handbrush" ?

Chris
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

kaysersoze

airbrush, i tried with a big flat brush before, and it looked like my nephew had done it.

John Howling Mouse

Quoteairbrush, i tried with a big flat brush before, and it looked like my nephew had done it.
Ha!  Well said.  Am I the only one here who has found out the hard way just how FAST flat white acrylic paint dries while trying to hand-brush it?!

<_<  
Styrene in my blood and an impressive void in my cranium.