HIKOKI 1946. KYUSHU SHINDEN J7W4

Started by PACOPEPE, December 09, 2009, 04:32:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PACOPEPE

I´ve seen several versions of one of the most interesting and advanced aircraft of the WWII; The Kyushu Shinden, so it was difficult to make a new one.

This is the result; in progress at now. I´m making it at the same time than the P-48.

Cheers
PACOPEPE

Cobra

Super Sweet!!!!!!!!!!! Hope to see More of that Cool Aircraft :ph34r: :cheers:

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Allan

This really is going to be nice---it's a great design, right up there with the Huckbein.
Love the swept front wings and the fuel tanks on the wingtips.
I'll keep my eye on this baby!!!!
Allan in Canberra

Sauragnmon

Forward swept wings are rather interesting - I like the twin tails on the fuselage.  Very interesting development, and the tip tanks are very cool.

Looking forward to more of this!
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

sequoiaranger

Nice one, Paco.   Hard to tell if its coming or going!
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

Ed S

Looking good.  Very interesting concept. 

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Tophe

Interesting or wonderful, I am not sure which adjective is the most appropriate...
I have loved the game of finding the differences with the J7W1 (my favourites are the bubble canopy and twin-fins, but I noted the jet, the swept wings and foreplanes...) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

Stargazer

Actually I think there are more differences than similarities...  ;D

PACOPEPE

Its configuration reminds me to Sukhoi Su 47 Berkut, except for the position of the cabin.

Cheers
PACOPEPE

Tophe

OH! I suddenly realize: this is a magic idea you got: a double fin would have fins of half area... I am going to draw a CGI Mustang family this way.
Thanks again :thumbsup:
[the word "realistic" hurts my heart...]

PACOPEPE

¿Mustang?. What do you think about this one?.

Cheers
Fran