Engine nozzles/exhausts please.....

Started by Army of One, November 18, 2009, 01:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Army of One

.......I know I am fairly new to the site n think its a bit cheeky asking. I have not had much luck when at home searching the net re time constraints n stuff going on at the mo n work has a draconian webmarshall that cuts out most stuff containing advertising.....I would really like to see if anyone has a pair of Spey exhaust nozzles in 1/72 and a pair of F14D engine nozzles please....my spares box is out but my kits are packed in storage in prep for a house move...I have a D but its in storage...the only one I could find in local shops was a final flight one and didn't fancy £15 just for the nozzles......I have loadsa little bits lying aroung I would be willing to trade,if I have what you need....many thanks in advance.. ;D...H
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

thedarkmaster

I have some f14d nozzles if you need them mate.
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Army of One

Yes please..they are the GE F100's?..what would you like for them?
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

thedarkmaster

not sure, they are off a F14d thats all i know, American aircraft are not my thing  :huh:.

PM me your address as I'm off to post something for Mossie tomorrow

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Army of One

BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Mossie

Aires do a set of Phantom Speys, not cheap, but less than forking out for the kit:
http://www.hannants.co.uk/search/?FULL=AIRE7179

PS, Cheers Tim! :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

Army of One

Mossie....many thanks,thats cheaper than I had seen them elsewhere which is prob why they out of stock  :thumbsup:
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

elmayerle

Are you looking for 172 F110 nozzles or 1/48 F110 nozzles?  In 1/48 scale, shull24.com makes a set of open F110 nozzles.  Now, if you're looking for 1/72 F110 nozzles, there is a 'cheat" in that the F404 and F110 share the same basic nozzle contours and the dimensional conversions are such that 1/48 F404 nozzles work nicely as 1/72 F110 nozzles, so an inexpensive 1/48 F-18 can yield a couple 1/72 F110 nozzles.

HTH,
Evan
"Reality is the leading cause of stress amongst those in touch with it."
--Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin

thedarkmaster

Just an update for you, didn't get chance to post it yesterday as had to go to sons school about his behaviour  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

will be tomorrow now .....sorry

tim

Mossie

Quote from: Army of One on November 19, 2009, 12:41:34 PM
Mossie....many thanks,thats cheaper than I had seen them elsewhere which is prob why they out of stock  :thumbsup:

I'd keep looking regularly, Sold Out on Hannants usually means they'll be restocking them, although how long it'll be is anyones guess.  The more popular items tend to reappear quickly, maybe worth giving them a ring?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

pyro-manic

If you can grab an Italeri 1:72 F-14A, that also has a set of F110 nozzles as well as the TF30s on the sprues. Cheap kit, builds up nicely or good for parts (comes with Phoenix, Sparrow and Sidewinder missiles). Should cost around £10. Hope that's of some use. :)
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

Army of One

Dear all,many thanks for all the replies and input. I ain't been ignoring you but my 11month old son been in hosp since thu am n he just come home this eve,been very tiring but all ok now n back to trying to fin my SU34......
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

Mossie

Army of One

Mossie,many thanks......he had bronchialitis but he's much better now so I can get back to tryin to finish some models.....upto my neck in various marks of Flanker at the mo.....
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!