The Red Carpet: Papparazi coverage of whiffers and thier dates arriving.

Started by puddingwrestler, November 07, 2009, 04:28:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

puddingwrestler

This might be a little pre-emptive, but a: I had spare time today and b: it might take some of us a while to either get around to it or get it done.
Anyway, here's a thread to post images of Whiffers and thier dates arriving at the glorious Whiffies Award Ceremony.
I found a little photoshop (Or in this case, GIMP) to be useful. Also, a google image search for 'red carpet' for the background. Curvaceous starlets are easily found via 'Red Carpet Dresses', but I decided I wanted something with a little more class (and since I could not find any workable potos of Mary Pickford, here you are!)

Captain Pudin De Wrestelier, STMC, Order of the Sloth is seen here arriving with his luscious date in formal attire. On passing, she quipped to the crowd; "Why doncha come up and whiff for me some time?"

Now it's your turn my fellow inmates of the Whiffsitution (a place where terminal whiffers are sent to get them away from harsh reality and the depredations of society)
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

philp

Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

philp

Owen,
Any more pics for this thread?

Was thinking even if we don't have pics, people could post in it as they arrive for the Ceremony.  Maybe open it up at 5pm MST which would be two hours before the show.

What do you lot think?
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

nev

That's Terry before he got changed.  All the chatter amongst the showbiz reporters is about what he is actually going to wear....
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

puddingwrestler

Sorry Phil, been busy with Whiffer's Quest and also there's the whole school hols thing meaning I'm on my home computer which only has GIMP (which I am not really good with yet), I do most of my photochopping on my school lapdog which has all the nice shiny adobe stuff.

Weaver

I'll have a go later, but a Danish IT person is currently chomping at the bit to get his fingers into my work PC, so I'll have to go home and leave him to it for the moment......
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Weaver

Well, you asked for it: the Whiffers arriving with their dates.....

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

puddingwrestler

And here we see celebrity guest mega star Grot Erasmus Bag of Terrain For Hippos fame arriving with a stunning babe and two hot chicks.

proditor

Well, I'll be showing up with my wonderful wife, enabler of my hobby.  :)

Modelling_Mushi

Living up to his usual standards of accuracy Modelling Mushi has turned up 12 hours early (damn you international date line  :rolleyes:) and commenced to party early  :cheers:  :drink:  :party:. Here he is pictured after being helped / heaved across the red carpet into a convenient cupboard where he can listen to the awards ceremony and stop ogling the starlets.

Going to be finished in 2021 BEFORE I start any da*!#d new ones - CF-IDS Wolverine; Douglas Mawson; Bubba Wants a Fishin' Rig; NA F-100

Against the Wall - Maton Dreadnought; Fender Telecaster; Epiphone Les Paul Studio

puddingwrestler