italeri 1/48 F-4e parts needed please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by JJC, October 28, 2009, 03:16:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJC

hi, recently bought a italeri F-4e in 1/48 scale and when i got home discovered that part 21 which is the nose cone was missing from the kit, if anyone has one of these i would be most greatful and would be happy to trade for decals ETC..........
KEEP THE VULCAN FLYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JJC

i don't suppose anyone knows if italeri has offices in the UK i could contact, i tried to ring the italian number provided and they didn't speak english and needless to say i don't speak italian! :tornado:

Jeffry Fontaine

I would suggest trying to eMail Italeri, you might get lucky and actually get a reply.  There is also Yahoo's  Babelfish translation program if you want to try converting your comments into Italiano before transmitting.  You wold also need to rely on that same program to translate their reply back to you. 
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

B777LR

Italeri was rather quick returning a spare part for me :thumbsup:

JJC

Jeffry Fontaine

The Italeri home page has a link for their contact information.  Listed under the blue html word "Contatti" which is located in two places on the main page (top left and bottom right).  That link will open in the same page window to show you their mailing address, physical location, telephone number and the eMail address: italeri@italeri.com for contacting the company. 
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

JJC

ok i emailed italeri on the 5th and i haven't had a reply yet, i tried sendong it in english and italiano but nothing yet

batmancustoms

sorry my friend i have a f4 parts plane, but its a  monogram one. if intrested just let me know. 
John 'Panzer' Hinton
http://www.batmancustoms.com/

JJC

thanks for the offer but i'll wait and see if italeri reply to my new email, but thanks anyway

batmancustoms

John 'Panzer' Hinton
http://www.batmancustoms.com/