Austrian Saab J-29

Started by JayBee, October 24, 2009, 01:43:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayBee

Has anyone out there got the Austrian markings from the Matchbox kit of the Saab J-29F that they do not need?
I would also be intereested in geting the kie, but that is not so important.
If anyone can help, please PM me.

JimB
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Weaver

Quote from: JayBee on October 24, 2009, 01:43:00 PM
Has anyone out there got the Austrian markings from the Matchbox kit of the Saab J-29F that they do not need?
I would also be intereested in geting the kie, but that is not so important.
If anyone can help, please PM me.

JimB

I've just bought one on ebay and don't particularly need it to be Austrian. Having said that, I havn't actually got it yet, and with the postal strike, it might be a while arriving.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Weaver

Hi Jim - I've got the Tunnan now, but I'm afraid the decals are pretty ropey: yellowed a bit (which really matters on the Austrian roundel, unfortunately), and the tissue paper is stuck to them, implying that they've been in a moist atmosphere at some point.

You can have them if you want, but I think you'd be better off going with the other offer you've got. Sorry.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones

Tojo633

Jim

Get in touch may be able to help you.
Cheers
Sandy

Tojo633

Jim
Decals for Matchbox Tunnan sourced, get back in touch and I will post them to you if you still want them.
Cheers
Sandy

JayBee

Hi Sandy,

I got the full kit from Martin at SMW, I only need the one set of transfers to resurect my Austrian Lightning.
Thanks anyway.
You know, I raely love the way that people on this forum are so ready to help each other.
Thanks again.

Jim
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!