Main Menu

Halloween contest?

Started by BlackOps, October 23, 2009, 07:12:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackOps

I know it's kind of short notice but what about a Halloween themed What-if group build?  If it's not doable in such a short time frame how about a good old fashined pumpkin carving get contest?
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

philp

Quote from: BlackOps on October 23, 2009, 07:12:23 PM
I know it's kind of short notice but what about a Halloween themed What-if group build?  If it's not doable in such a short time frame how about a good old fashined pumpkin carving get contest?

But you have been practicing with the pumpkins.

A one week GB should be enough.  But I don't have any Vampire Jets or a Po-2 flown by the Night Witches.
Time to check the stash.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

puddingwrestler

What is this halloween of which you speak?
If you americano-canadians get such a GB, I propse a Melbourne Cup counter build for the australians!
There are no good kits, bad kits or grail kits, just kitbash fodder.

Weaver

Somebody* PLEASE do one of these:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

*Somebody better than me, for preference.
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

BlackOps

Quote from: Weaver on October 24, 2009, 10:04:44 AM
Somebody* PLEASE do one of these:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

*Somebody better than me, for preference.

OK, now that's cool! :)
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

ChernayaAkula

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Weaver

Wow - thanks! That's gorgeous.... :wub: :wub: :wub:
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

BlackOps

Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

SSgt Baloo

I'd like to see Snoopy flying his doghouse. Of course, there would have to be a diorama of Woodstock and his friends as the ground crew. ;D
Not older than dirt but remembers when it was still under warranty.

philp

Quote from: SSgt Baloo on October 28, 2009, 03:04:50 PM
I'd like to see Snoopy flying his doghouse. Of course, there would have to be a diorama of Woodstock and his friends as the ground crew. ;D

I used to have Snoopy and his Sopwith Camel that mounted on a Doghouse stand.  The prop was motorized and you could hang it from the ceiling and it would fly around.  Would love that kit again, maybe I better write Revell (was an old Monogram kit) and see if they will repop it.
Phil Peterson

Vote for the Whiffies

MiB

Fantastic livery!! I like Tomcat and I like Tomcat strange liverys (like IIAF for example)  <_<
My virtual repaint site: http://hangarofmib.blogspot.com
--------------------------------------------------------
-"Unlimited technology from the whole universe, and we cruise around in a Ford POS?"

-"Nothing is as it seems, guy!"