Wanted: Instructions

Started by Nigel Bunker, October 22, 2009, 12:13:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nigel Bunker

Does anybody have instrictions for a Frogspawn Wellington? I have acquired one without instructions and would be grateful for a scan or a photocopy.

Regards

Nigel
Life's too short to apply all the stencils

sequoiaranger

...instructions are OBstructions.

"We don't need no stinkin' instructions!"

OK, OK. Enough with the bad jokes. I had a Frog Wellington, but I sold it last year, so I'm no help. Sorry. ;-(
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

kitbasher

Quote from: Nigel Bunker on October 22, 2009, 12:13:58 AM
Does anybody have instrictions for a Frogspawn Wellington? I have acquired one without instructions and would be grateful for a scan or a photocopy.
I've recently acquired a NOVO Wimpey - think its got instructions - will check, scan and PM later today or tomorrow.  No painting instructions, of that I'm certain.
;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

kitbasher

Quote from: kitbasher on October 24, 2009, 04:01:18 AM
Quote from: Nigel Bunker on October 22, 2009, 12:13:58 AM
I've recently acquired a NOVO Wimpey - think its got instructions - will check, scan and PM later today or tomorrow.  No painting instructions, of that I'm certain.
Checked, I do and scan done.  The file is too large to attach to a post and I can't fathom out how to attach to a PM - so if you could PM me an e-mail address I'll get it off to you asap.
;D ;D
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter

kitbasher

Quote from: kitbasher on October 24, 2009, 07:23:53 AM
Checked, I do and scan done.  The file is too large to attach to a post and I can't fathom out how to attach to a PM - so if you could PM me an e-mail address I'll get it off to you asap.
Actually, my check was a failure.  As its been pointed out by another forum member, they're not the right instructions (bastardised Airfix instructions made to look FROG/NOVO, etc)!  Sorry; perhaps someone will have an Eastern Express version that (unlike the Maquette edition) has the right item.  ;D ;D

Nigel Bunker

Thanks for your help guys - looks like a bit of patience and go it alone!
Life's too short to apply all the stencils

Tojo633

Nigel
As commented above, I have a Novo copy of the Wellington and the instructions were a mixture of Airfix/novo from memory. If you take your time with it you should get through it ok.
Cheers
Sandy

Gondor

OK this topic has not been used for a bit but as it is non specific to which model I may as well post here.

I am looking for either a copy of or a scan of the Matchbox 1/72 A-10 instructions. If you happen to have an unused set of decals to go with the instructions by all means send them as well.

The reason I am asking is a friends young son was given the Matchbox kit and his father asked me if I could help.

Gondor
My Ability to Imagine is only exceeded by my Imagined Abilities

Gondor's Modelling Rule Number Three: Everything will fit perfectly untill you apply glue...

I know it's in a book I have around here somewhere....