Austrian Jaguar

Started by bacofoil, October 16, 2009, 08:30:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bacofoil

What if the Austrian Air Force had bought the Jaguar ?

Captain Canada

I'd say, that if the Austrians bought the Jaguar, it would look just like that ! Very nice.....she looks awesome and very modern in those colours. Having said that, the only thing I'd change would be the 'winders, with some newer models in the grey colour.

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

bacofoil

I did think about painting them grey but thought they look much better white.What do you think ?

thedarkmaster

to be fair mate it's your model and youe what if so go with what you like, personally i think it all looks smart  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Everything looks better with the addition of British Roundels!

the Empires Twilight facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Empires-twilight/167640759919192

"My country, right or wrong; if right, to be kept right; and if wrong, to be set right." - Carl Schurz

Geoff

JayBee

Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Mossie

Like the paint job, different fot the Jag! :ph34r:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

chrisonord

Very nice Jag Gov, :ph34r:
I have been looking at Jaguars as a possible stash requirement, and after seeing yours in this colour scheme, I could well be swayed.
The missiles look great as is by the way, they give a good contrast to the colours, without going overboard   :thumbsup:
Cheers,
Chris.
The dogs philosophy on life.
If you cant eat it hump it or fight it,
Pee on it and walk away!!

Ed S

Nice looking Jaguar.  It looks good in a modern gray scheme.

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Spey_Phantom

looks great, just as i would imagine a Jag to look in Austrian markings  ;D
i like it  :thumbsup:
on the bench:

-all kinds of things.

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Quote from: Captain Canada on October 16, 2009, 08:56:31 AM
I'd say, that if the Austrians bought the Jaguar, it would look just like that !

Toad, you have a instinctive way of cutting through the hyperbole........ don't ever chage, bud ! - Great model too  :thumbsup:

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Sisko

Hot damn that looks nice!

And you have doen something that is very hard to do. Make a grey look cool! :bow:
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.

Army of One

Very good sir...yes I like it......can I ask....what kit did you use please?
BODY,BODY....HEAD..!!!!

IF YER HIT, YER DEAD!!!!

kitbasher

Quote from: bacofoil on October 16, 2009, 09:13:44 AM
I did think about painting them grey but thought they look much better white.What do you think ?
No, fine as it is - similar to the later Austrian Draken scheme and proof that less is more.  Simple but very effective whif, good work.   ;D ;D
What If? & Secret Project SIG member.
On the go: Beaumaris/Battle/Bronco/Barracuda/F-105(UK)/Flatning/Hellcat IV/Hunter PR11/Hurricane IIb/Ice Cream Tank/JP T4/Jumo MiG-15/M21/P1103 (early)/P1154-ish/Phantom FG1/I-153/Sea Hawk T7/Spitfire XII/Spitfire Tr18/Twin Otter/FrankenCOIN/Frankenfighter