Yellowjacks Talon

Started by bacofoil, September 29, 2009, 11:25:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bacofoil

What if instead of the Gnat the RAF had chosen the Northrop T-38 Talon as its advanced trainer back in 1960 ?
It could have entered service in 1964 and could have been used by the Yellowjacks team as the Talon T1.
All C+C welcome.

Captain Canada

Wow...what a beauty ! One of my favourite aeroplanes, the F-5 family.

She looks great in yellow...makes me think of doing a CDN one like that !

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

Ed S

Nice model.  It looks good in yellow.
:thumbsup:

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

JayBee

Utterly stunnnnnnning! :bow: :cheers: :drink: :party: :wub:

What else can I say.

Of course, now you ned some red paint. :wacko:

JimB
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

The Rat

Quote from: Captain Canada on September 29, 2009, 12:02:36 PMShe looks great in yellow...makes me think of doing a CDN one like that !

Or Snowbirds!  :wub:
"My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives." Hedley Lamarr, Blazing Saddles
Youtube: https://tinyurl.com/46dpfdpr

JayBee

Quote from: The Rat on September 29, 2009, 01:46:39 PM
Quote from: Captain Canada on September 29, 2009, 12:02:36 PMShe looks great in yellow...makes me think of doing a CDN one like that !

Or Snowbirds!  :wub:

Do not be silly! :rolleyes:
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

SPINNERS

sideshowbob9

lancer

Go on, admit it! It was just an excuse to paint a Talon yellow wasn't it????  :mellow: :mellow: :mellow: ;D
SERIOUSLY thouigh, that is one superb looking bird. It's an amazing finish. What did you use for paint?
If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

ElectrikBlue

Looks so nice in yellow!  :wub:  :mellow:  :thumbsup:

bacofoil

Thanks for comments. Always interested to see what others think.
The kit is a very old Hasagawa T-38A which I picked up at Shoreham Show for £4. Funny to see original price sticker was 35p ! wow if only.Paint was good old Humbrol gloss 69 painted with a wide brush.Just gotta get some reg decals to finish her off.