A few new kits

Started by tigercat2, September 22, 2009, 08:46:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigercat2

Over the past few weekends I cranked out a few new aircraft; here is an RF-4C in the early USAF scheme (actually Navy colors), and an F-15 in ADC grey (with F-105 markings).  I have a few new "tiger meet" aircraft as well.

Wes W.

tigercat2

Here are a few F-104/F-16 combos; I really like this easy mod.  I think it combines the best features of both aircraft, and is very easy to do (if I can do this, anyone can!!).

Wes W.

tigercat2

Here is a West German Grumman Tiger, a Navy F-100, ADC grey F-107 and an early RF-4.  These were very easy and fun to do.

Wes W.

Sisko

Nice clean builds!

I escpecially like the German tiger!

Man you seem to be quick with the builds!
Get this Cheese to sick bay!

tigercat2

Thanks, my wife was gone for a few days visiting our daughter, so what better to do than whip out a few kits.  The F-100 is USMC, obviously rather than Navy; I used some F-8 decals for this.

Here are a few more shots, I have more aircraft types  to show if there is interest.

Wes W.

tigercat2

Here are some aircraft that you don't see everyday, especially together at the same location.

Wes W.

B777LR

You know, Denmark did operate the F-84 :thumbsup:

tigercat2

Quote from: B787 on September 23, 2009, 07:50:41 AM
You know, Denmark did operate the F-84 :thumbsup:

You are correct, that is a HobbyBoss kit with aftermarket decals; one of the few non-Whif that I have built lately.  I sort of slipped it into the mix.

Wes W.

sideshowbob9

Great work, as usual!  :thumbsup: Particularly like the RF-4C and Peruvian(?) Helldiver!

batmancustoms

John 'Panzer' Hinton
http://www.batmancustoms.com/