How do I post thumbnail images

Started by van883, September 06, 2009, 01:56:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

van883

NARSES2

Van when I post directly to the site from my pc using "additional options" then they seem to automaticaly come up as "thumbnails". Not sure if this is the site or me though  :banghead: Seems to be the same for Rad's pictures and it was me who explained the process to him.
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

JayBee

I believe that it is to do with the site.
All my older posts, which were posted direct from my PC, now, since the site update, show as thumbnails. eg

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,23090.30.html

My newer posts which use Photobucket, show full size, eg :

http://www.whatifmodelers.com/index.php/topic,25551.0.html

JimB
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

van883

Jeffry Fontaine

What has been described by the other members is correct for the "thumbnail" image created when you upload directly from your own computer.  If the images are already uploaded to an image storage facility such as Photobucket for example there will be a set of html codes provided for embedding an image, creating a thumbnail of the image, or hot linking the full size image to the page that you wish to show the image.  In all you should have three sets of html codes with each image on sites such as Photobucket. 
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

JayBee

Photobucket give four codes, and it is the bottom one that I use. Iy starts with    img.
Alle kunst ist umsunst wenn ein engel auf das zundloch brunzt!!

Sic biscuitus disintegratum!

Cats are not real. 
They are just physical manifestations of collisions between enigma & conundrum particles.

Any aircraft can be improved by giving it a SHARKMOUTH!

Jeffry Fontaine

Quote from: JayBee on September 06, 2009, 11:12:55 AMPhotobucket give four codes, and it is the bottom one that I use. Iy starts with    img.
Thanks.  Working from memory since I don't have a PB account myself. 
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg