Royal Navy Corsair VI

Started by Radish, September 03, 2009, 12:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Radish

1/48th Hasegawa F4U-4 from a very long time ago. Still around I think.
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

sideshowbob9

Love the weathering! The Corsair looks just right in those colours!  :thumbsup:

nev

I agree, those colours definately suit it :wub:
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

Jeffry Fontaine

Nice work Terry!  Looking forward to seeing more of the same now that you have a camera :^)
Unaffiliated Independent Subversive
----------------------------------
"Every day we hear about new studies 'revealing' what should have been obvious to sentient beings for generations; 'Research shows wolverines don't like to be teased" -- Jonah Goldberg

NARSES2

Teachers pet eh ? Which one of your former pupils is that dedicated to I wonder ?  ;D
Do not condemn the judgement of another because it differs from your own. You may both be wrong.

Mossie

Looks suitably battered!  Good to see some photos Terry! :thumbsup:
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

BlackOps

I can see I'm going to be very happy with your new found photo posting ability! This is way cool! Corsair looks perfect like this.  :thumbsup:
Jeff G.
Stumbling through life.

Ed S

Nice Corsair.  It looks well used. 

Ed
We don't just embrace insanity here.  We feel it up, french kiss it and then buy it a drink.

Scooterman

Cobra

Sweet Job!!!!!!!!!!! Did You Know the RN was the First to show the Corsair was Suited to Carrier Use before the US Navy used it???????? Hope to see More Awesome work like This!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

Ian the Kiwi Herder

Now that's just filthy..... looks like it just got back from an extended cruise AND combat. Don't recall seeing that one before, Terry. Very nice work.

Ian
"When the Carpet Monster tells you it's full....
....it's time to tidy the workbench"

Confuscious (maybe)

Radish

On the other side of the nose it says "IPMS Stafford and IPMS Burton", as it was built for a display. My friend Dennis Gorman says it was just like the Sea Furies looked normally. They cleaned them up for photographs!! :party:
Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Captain Canada

Talk dirty to me !

She looks like a totally different animal in those colours....the tail looks bigger as well. Very nice !

:wub: :cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

ysi_maniac

Will die without understanding this world.