The workbench in progress

Started by JoeP, September 01, 2009, 07:16:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoeP

Finally cleared up the hobby room enough to get back to the hobby table. So I'm trying to catch up projects and clear a couple half-done projects.

I'm glad to be doing instead of watching once more!  ;D :party:
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.

Sauragnmon

Interesting ship there Joe - looks odd with the triple over the double like that, like an inverted Andrea Doria.
Putty-fu, Scratch-jutsu and Bash-chi, the sacred martial arts of the What-If. Mastering them, is Ancient Chinese Secret.

Just your friendly neighbourhood Mad Scientist and Ship-whiffer.

Overkill? Nah, it's Insurance.  So are the 20" guns.

ChernayaAkula

Noice!  :thumbsup: What's that plane to the rear of the ship? Looks very cool!  Bear-derived flying wing? :wacko:  :bow:
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Brian da Basher

The tiny little airplanes have my attention. I can't wait to see what you do with them!
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Brian da Basher

anthonyp

Oh, nice, Joe!  Can't wait for more!

And to see what you're doing with that XB-49/Tu-95 thingy.
I exist to pi$$ others off!!!
My categorized models directory on my site.
My site (currently with no model links).
"Build what YOU like, the way YOU want to." - a wise man

JoeP

The ship is based on a drawing, in Russian, I don't remember where I found. Maybe wunderwaffe.ru?

The planes on the left are for a project I've mentioned elsewhere here. They go with the printed photo on the right rear.

The flying wing is something that suddenly came to me and I started cutting. It'll be done soon.

The other plane behind the ship is a tandem V-22, something I'd been thinking about for a while and finally just started cutting plastic.

Weaver, you'll see my "Kolrabie" in the upper right corner. It is what you thought, but with a Patchwork World twist.

I am seriously glad to be modeling again. I almost forgot how much fun it is!   :rolleyes:
In want of hobby space!  The kitchen table is never stable.  Still managing to get some building done.