Lots of Luft '46 on Master194.com

Started by ChernayaAkula, August 25, 2009, 12:12:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChernayaAkula

"Tophe" posted the Bv-222Z in his thread (CLICKY). The link he provided contains lots of cool Luft '46 models as well.

HERE's the original link.

BV P170
v

BV P194
v

BV P212
v

BV P215
v

BV P192
v

BV P208
v

BV P196
v

Focke Wulf Zwilling
v

BV P194 in three forms
v

BV P111
v
Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

ChernayaAkula

BV "Zerstörer"
v

Luftwaffe Shinden
v

Sänger
v

Salamander variant
v

Focke Wulf  P.0310.025-1006
v

BV P 188
v

Heinkel 162 with pulse jet engines

Me 262 with pulse jet engines

Cheers,
Moritz

Must, then, my projects bend to the iron yoke of a mechanical system? Is my soaring spirit to be chained down to the snail's pace of matter?

Radish

Once you've visited the land of the Loonies, a return is never far away.....

Still His (or Her) Majesty, Queen Caroline of the Midlands, Resident Drag Queen

Doc Yo

Striking batch of work...the Sanger is a beauty!

Taiidantomcat

"Imagination is the one weapon in the war against reality." -Jules de Gaultier

"My model is right! It's the real world that's wrong!" -global warming scientist

An armor guy, who builds airplanes almost exclusively, that he converts to space fighters-- all while admiring ship models.

lancer

If you love, love without reservation; If you fight, fight without fear - THAT is the way of the warrior

If you go into battle knowing you will die, then you will live. If you go into battle hoping to live, then you will die

sequoiaranger

Though the 8-engined pulsejet Me-262 certainly LOOKS cool, it would be stuck in a revetment without some other means of propulsion. Pulse-jets have to have a LOT of air moving quickly through them for them to work. V-1's were rocket-launched to get them going, THEN the pulse-jets would kick in! I can't see under the fuselage in the picture, but unless there are RATO units there, the craft is designed to be the top component of a Mistel, or will somehow be TOWED into the air, then it is so much inert metal.
My mind is like a compost heap: both "fertile" and "rotten"!

Mossie

It was a real project though, the Me-262 W.  I don't know how the W would have got airborne, but pulse jets produce low thrust at rest, maybe eight would provide enough power?
I don't think it's nice, you laughin'. You see, my mule don't like people laughin'. He gets the crazy idea you're laughin' at him. Now if you apologize, like I know you're going to, I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

ChernayaAkula

Wasn't there also a Me 262 with a rocket engine under/in the tail for some extra thrust (I think Steinhoff flew that one)?  :unsure: Maybe they would have used that for initial acceleration?
Cheers,
Moritz