SHADO paint Q

Started by Cobra, August 18, 2009, 10:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobra

Hey guys, Remember how Sky-1 in UFO looked Gold in color?????? would that be the Color to Use on SHADO WHIF or does it have Different Name??? don't have any pics Direct but...........www.ufoseries.com has some. Thanks for looking.

Green Dragon

Sky-1 was Green far as I can remember?

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

Aircav

"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Cobra

is that Color Available through Testors???????? might check with my Local Hobby Shop!!!!

Aircav

May be try a Motor factors  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Green Dragon

Good grief, no wonder my Imai one looked crap! :banghead:

Paul Harrison
"Well, it's rather brutal here. Right now we are advising all our clients to put everything they've got into canned food and shotguns."-Gremlins 2

On the bench.
1/72 Space 1999 Eagle, Comet Miniatures Martian War Machine
1/72nd Quad Tilt Rotor, 1/144th V/STOL E2 Hawkeye (stalled)

Cobra

Do you mean i have to Check an Auto Parts Store for that Color?

Cobra

Hey Guys, Would it work to Mix 2 Colors to get the Same Effect as using 'Ford Oyster Gold Metallic'???? bought some Gold & Brass Testors Model Master Master Paints and was thinking about trying to Mix them to get that Effect. Think it would work?????????