Amazing indeed!

Started by Weaver, August 12, 2009, 08:02:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weaver

"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."
 - Morpheus in Sandman: A Midsummer Night's Dream, by Neil Gaiman

"I dunno, I'm making this up as I go."
 - Indiana Jones '

seadude

Could be a toy based off of some sort of Japanese anime cartoon or maybe a RPG miniatures game? I've never seen that tank design before.  :blink:
Modeling isn't just about how good the gluing or painting, etc. looks. It's also about how creative and imaginative you can be with a subject.

Captain Canada

Cool...it's got the direction finding thingy from a German ship ! Neat idea....

:cheers:
CANADA KICKS arse !!!!

Long Live the Commonwealth !!!
Vive les Canadiens !
Where's my beer ?

jcf

Based on the name its another interpretation of the, oh so ludicrous, P.1000 'Ratte' uber-tank concept.

B777LR

It's Hitlers Heer ยด46 project to build a landkreuzer or landslachschiff. 11 inch guns, if i'm not mistaken. Note the flying Japanese tanks from the same seller ;D

pyro-manic

Yep, uses a modified turret from a Panzerschiffe.
Some of my models can be found on my Flickr album >>>HERE<<<

gunfighter

IanH

Looks like it's Gashupon - originally sold with Bubble Gum in Japan (everything from 1/144 scale tanks, to 1/6th scale Weapons).
Judging by the name, it could be one of those Nitto SF3k(? not sure about that, but it involves a lot of Suits)

Aircav

Heres a 1/87-1/72 version  ;D
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Aircav

These's are off a web site which I posted in the Links section "German E-numbers"
"Subvert and convert" By Me  :-)

"Sophistication means complication, then escallation, cancellation and finally ruination."
Sir Sydney Camm

"Men do not stop playing because they grow old, they grow old because they stop playing" - Oliver Wendell Holmes

Vertical Airscrew SIG Leader

Barry Krell

A raid by 617 sqn and a few Grand Slams and they'd be history.
Aston Martin  - Power, Beauty, Soul.

Cobra

Whoa!!!!!!!!!! Who's been Playing 'Seek and Destroy'?????? this looks like something you'd see in the Videogame 'Seek & Destroy'!!!!!!!! Very Cool!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :cheers:

jcf

Quote from: Barry Krell on August 14, 2009, 06:31:19 PM

That would be overkill, any bomber ... dive or level, would do.

B777LR

Quote from: joncarrfarrelly on August 14, 2009, 10:32:15 PM
Quote from: Barry Krell on August 14, 2009, 06:31:19 PM

That would be overkill, any bomber ... dive or level, would do.

Could a Tempest or Typhoon do it with cannons? Or rockets? I suppose the top armour on the engine deck would be rather thin.
Anyhow, you could stop it just by destroying the fuel trucks.

nev

ISTR reading that Typhoons (and even P-47s) had success against German armour when their rounds richocheted off the road surface and penetrated the thin belly armour

But against this beast, I reckon even a 60lb rocket would do enough damage to throw a track or jam a turret.
Between almost-true and completely-crazy, there is a rainbow of nice shades - Tophe

Sales of Airfix kits plummeted in the 1980s, and GCSEs had to be made easier as a result - James May